We understand that your basement can be a very large portion of your home’s usable space, and that issues with humidity and mold can affect your entire home. At CARE, we offer basement waterproofing systems designed to permanently waterproof your home’s foundation and keep your basement dry for years to come. Installing a basement waterproofing system often takes our installers just a few days, and when we’re finished, your wet basement will be transformed into a dry space that’s perfect for extra storage or additional living space – and repeated wet basement cleanup will be a thing of the past.
• Fast Installations: Our waterproofing systems install quickly, with most projects completed in just a few days.
• Experienced Crews: A crew of experienced waterproofing professionals will arrive to install your system quickly and professionally. At CARE, we’re proud of our basement waterproofing specialists who repair wet basements every day.
• A Cost-Effective System: Our waterproofing systems can be customized to fit your budget and cost about half as much as an exterior waterproofing system.
• Locally Owned And Operated: CARE is locally owned and operated. We’re a stable, well-established community partner that completes basement waterproofing projects the right way the first time.
• Free Basement Repair Inspections: We offer free waterproofing inspections to homeowners in our service area. Our estimates come in writing, and there’s no obligation!
Recurring leaks in your basement walls, floors, or ceiling are a hassle to clean up and create a damp environment that serves as a breeding ground for mold and wood rot. Mold growth can seriously damage your basement walls, your possessions, and even your indoor air quality. Not to mention, a home with a wet basement becomes much more difficult to sell. In fact, a wet basement is one of the most serious “red flags” that deters buyers and lowers your home’s value.
Our complete line of basement waterproofing products is designed to keep you and your home protected. Basement drain systems will help prevent flooding and mold while basement wall options allow you to further protect your space. We also provide state-of-the-art basement dehumidifiers to help fix humidity problems, remove musty odors, and filter out mold spores and dust. Investing in solutions that prevent basement water damage can restore 10% or more of your home’s market value.
There are a number of causes that can lead to a wet basement, from groundwater intrusion to plumbing failures, leaky windows, wall cracks, and more. The important thing to remember is that no matter the cause of a wet basement, attempting to fix it yourself runs a high risk of making the issue even worse. That’s why it’s important to call in a basement waterproofing expert as soon as possible.
Our crews of waterproofers are experienced, well-trained professionals that work in wet basements and crawl spaces every day. They’ve seen it all, and they know just what needs to be done to keep your basement dry.