Whether you’ve just built a brand-new home, updated your existing home with new concrete or just want to extend the life of your existing driveway, patio or sidewalk, it makes sense to protect your investment by protecting your concrete. You could buy a do-it-yourself solution at your local big-box store, but application is messy, and it has to be reapplied every few years, which can get expensive. Plus, it likely won’t be compatible with new concrete.
Unlike concrete sealers available at big-box stores, SealantPro concrete sealant from CARE permanently protects concrete with just one application and extends its life by 3-5 times.
• Permanently protects concrete with just one application
• Protects and adds value to your home by extending the life of your driveway, pool deck and other concrete structures by 3-5 times
• Penetrates concrete and permanently bonds with it, helping it resist stains from liquids such as oil or gasoline
• Can be applied on new concrete
• Costs less over time because it does not need to be reapplied
• Reduces ice bonding, making ice removal easier
• UV resistant and won’t discolor over time
Moisture seeps into the pores of untreated concrete, and when temperatures drop, especially during freeze-thaw cycles, that trapped moisture expands as it turns to ice. This expansion destroys the pores and weakens the concrete.
Without protection, your concrete will inevitably discolor, flake and crack. This not only reduces the curb appeal — and value — of your home, it can also create potentially dangerous tripping hazards. SealantPro concrete protection is a simple, highly effective solution that ensures that your home’s concrete surfaces look and perform their best for years to come.
SealantPro is a great solution for protecting new concrete, but it’s also effective for older concrete as part of a comprehensive concrete protection system. First your concrete is lifted and leveled using PolyLevel® polyurethane foam. Then your cracked concrete and control joints are filled and sealed using NexusPro™ joint sealant. Finally, the whole surface is protected from the elements with a coat of SealantPro concrete sealant, which permanently bonds to your concrete. When you lift, level and protect your home’s concrete, you can rest assured it will keep looking and working great well into the future — plus you’ll sleep better knowing you’ve got a five-year warranty.