At CARE, we install Zoeller Branded sump pump systems. These include the best cast-iron sump pumps and longest-lasting battery backup sump pumps in the industry. Our network has waterproofed tens of thousands of basements worldwide, and we’re ready to help you with sump pump services and installation.
Our basement sump pump systems are the best in the industry, and include the following features:
• Watch Dog Water Alarm: Sounds off to let you know if water has risen past the point where the sump pump should have turned on.
• Sump Liner: Large enough to keep your sump pump working properly without turning on and off repeatedly, but not so large that your liner goes too deep, making your sump pump wear out prematurely as it pumps out unnecessary water.
• Pump Stands: These sump pump stands are installed to raise the pumps off of the bottom of the liner. Any silt or sediment that settles on the bottom of your sump pit will be kept away from your pump. These stands also allow for height adjustment of the pump if necessary.
Our most reliable basement sump pump system, the TripleSafe™ Sump Pump System, provides three levels of protection for your basement and your peace of mind.
For normal functioning, the it has a powerful, cast-iron Zoeller® ⅓ horsepower sump pump set at the lowest level. For heavy volumes of water, or in case of primary pump failure, a second, more powerful Zoeller ½ hp pump is placed slightly above the primary pump.
In case of a power outage, our Watchdog battery backup sump pump, set at the highest level, will pump 11,500 gallons or more on a fully charged battery!
• Cast-Iron Zoeller ⅓ hp Primary Pump: Reliable and powerful, this sump pump system can discharge Approximately 2,220 gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head from your basement.
• A Powerful Cast-Iron Zoeller ½ hp Secondary Pump: If the primary sump pump fails or is overwhelmed by extremely heavy waters, the secondary pump will turn on, discharging Approximately 3,900 additional gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head!
• Optional Battery Backup System: In the case of a tripped circuit, power outage, or sump failure. A second battery can be hooked up to a single system for an even longer running time.
For an effective and more economical solution, our Premier Pump System can help keep your basement dry. The Premiere system includes a powerful Zoeller ⅓ horsepower cast-iron sump pump, capable of pumping approximately 2,220 gallons of water per hour out of your basement.
The Premier Sump can be installed with an optional Watchdog Battery Backup Sump Pump, which can pump out approximately11,500 gallons or more on a single charge!
• Cast-Iron Zoeller Primary Pump: Installs with either a Zoeller ⅓ hp basement sump pump, or optionally, a more powerful Zoeller ½ hp sump pump. The third horsepower is able to pump out approximately 2,220 gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head, while the half horsepower pumps out approximately 3,900 gallons per hour at an 8-foot head.
• Optional Battery Backup Sump Pump: For protection from sump pump power outages or pump failures, we highly recommend that you install a Watchdog Battery Backup Sump Pump. An additional battery can be installed on a single Sump, allowing for double the pumping time.
If you’re looking for a crawl space sump pump solution, the Care Crawl Space Sump Pump System is the ideal option. It is specifically designed for crawl spaces and can provide all the protection you need from leaks and floods.
The Crawl Space sump pump comes equipped with a cast-iron Zoeller primary pump with the option of adding a Watchdog Battery Backup Sump Pump. This sump pump is designed to fit with a crawl space liner and has a sump alarm to ensure you always are aware of any water in your crawl space.
• Cast-Iron Zoeller Primary Pump: The SmartSump system comes with a reliable Zoeller® 1/3 horsepower sump pump capable of pumping approximately 2,500 gallons per hour at a 5-foot head.
• Optional Battery Backup Sump Pump: In case of power failure or severe floods, the addition of a Watchdog Battery Backup Sump Pump provides further protection. This powerful pump can remove up to 11,500 gallons of water on a full charge, while a secondary battery can be installed on a single Sump to double the pumping time.
In the same way that you wouldn’t hire a basement waterproofer to fix your roof, you wouldn’t hire an electrician to jackhammer your basement and install a drainage system. With our waterproofing experts, you can count on experienced and knowledgeable waterproofers who install basement sump pumps and waterproofing systems every day.